Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. You agree to check for updates to these terms. By accessing this website, you indicate your acceptance of these terms.
Last Revised April 2019
Promotion Vault (PV) is an eGift Card Incentive platform. Promotion Vault provides businesses with full service distribution and management of eGift Cards used as promotional incentives. The purpose of this site is to provide customer service related information and support resources for the eligible recipients of our customers promotions. The information on this website may change from time to time and can be amended by us at any time. Any such changes to customer service policies are effective at the time they are posted to the site. Please check back regularly for any updates. If you are unable to find the answers you are looking for please contact Promotion Vault directly using our online form at http://my.promotionvault.com or write to: Promotion Vault, 16260 N 71st Street, Suite 125 Scottsdale, Arizona 85254.
- Promotion Vault (“Promotion Vault” or “PV”): Promotion Vault is the business providing eGift Card fulfillment and support services on behalf of the Sponsoring Business.
- Sponsoring Business (“Sponsoring Business” or “Sponsor”): A Sponsoring Business is the business offering the eGift Card for participation in their promotion. The Sponsoring Business has defined the; promotion, qualifying action, promotional offer, and promotional time frame.
- Promotion (“Promotion” or “Promotional”): A Promotion is a marketing initiative offering customers an eGift Card for completing a qualifying action.
- Eligible Participant (“Eligible Participant” or “Participant”): An Eligible Participant is someone who has completed a qualifying action during a Promotional Time Frame as specified in a promotion.
- Qualifying Action: A Qualifying Action is what the participant is required to do in order to be eligible for a promotional offer.
- Promotional Offer: A Promotional Offer is the incentive the participant will receive for completing the qualifying action of a promotion.
- Promotion Time Frame (Start Date / End Date): The Promotion Time Frame is the date range the Promotion is valid.
To be eligible to receive an eGift Card from Promotion Vault on behalf of the sponsoring business an eligible participant must::
- Complete a Qualifying Action during the Promotional Time Frame
- Have a valid email address on file with the sponsoring business
- Activate eGift Card eligibility within 90 days from the date of eligibility athttp://my.promotionvault.com
- General Provisions: Eligible Participants must have a valid email and legal address. Legal U.S. resident (excluding the U.S. Virgin Islands). Eligible Participant must be 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER at the time of participation and eligibility confirmation in this promotion. Eligible Participant must be prepared to verify age if requested. A valid Driver License or Government-issued identification card showing date of birth, name and physical description are acceptable forms of age verification. PV and Sponsoring Business may also require proof that the individual submitting the photograph is the authorized account holder of the email address provided. By completing and confirming your information, you agree to be bound by the Official Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. Promotion Vault reserves the right to deny eligibility for any reason. No substitution or transfer is permitted and offer may not be redeemed for cash or anything else of value. Participants are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in a sponsoring businesses promotion, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions thereof as established by Sponsor and Promotion Vault. Sponsor and Promotion Vault reserve the right to qualify all submissions and to reject any submissions that do not meet the qualifying action for participation as established by Sponsor. Promotion Vault assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Promotion Vault, Sponsor, Participant, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any promotion; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
- Promotion Vault reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any promotion and award incentives from eligible activations received up to the time of termination or suspension should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Promotion Vault’s control, unauthorized human intervention, malfunction, computer problems, phone line or network hardware or software malfunction, which, in the sole opinion of Promotion Vault, corrupt, compromise or materially affect the administration, fairness, security or proper play of the promotion or proper submission of eligible confirmations. Promotion Vault is not liable for any loss, injury or damage caused, whether directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading data or otherwise participating in any promotion.
- Activate – Choose – Receive:Eligible Participants must activate their eGift Card within 90 days of eligibility athttp://my.promotionvault.com using the same valid email address as they have on file with the sponsoring business. Once activated, the date the eGift Card will be available to choose and receive from the Vault will be displayed. All eGift Cards are available in The Vault for one year. After one year Promotion Vault will no longer support any eGift Cards or Promotions. See the specific Eligibility Terms and Conditions of the promotion for more information. Of all entrants, taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each participant. Promotion Vault makes no warranties or disclaimers concerning the gift. Promotional gift will be awarded while supplies last. No refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Processing: Each eligible participant may be notified via valid e-mail and, if requested, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, wherever lawful, as a precondition to the incentive. Promotion activations will be delivered viahttp://my.promotionvault.com. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement, if eligible participant cannot be contacted for any reason (including e-mail notifications that are not received due to being classified as “SPAM” or “junk”), if email is returned as undeliverable mail, If eligible participant does not activate their reward within 90 days of the date of eligibility, or if a potential participant is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, incentive will be forfeited.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
BY PARTICIPATING IN OR ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, INCLUDING THEIR DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES, COMMITTEE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, VOLUNTEERS, AND REPRESENTATIVES (“PROMOTION VAULT INDEMNITEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AND CLAIMS OF PATENT, TRADEMARK, AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT), DEMANDS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER LEGAL EXPENSES), AWARDS, FINES AND JUDGMENTS ASSERTED AGAINST OR RECOVERED FROM SPONSOR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACT, CONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE, OMISSION OR MISCONDUCT OF PROMOTION VAULT, ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION AND PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITIES, PARTICIPANT’S CONFIRMATION, SUBMISSION, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF ANY GIFT/INCENTIVE AWARDED HEREUNDER AND PARTICIPANT’S BREACH OF THE TERMS OF ANY STATEMENTS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE HEREUNDER AND FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES AND/OR ILLNESSES SUSTAINED BY ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT. PROMOTION VAULT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR INJURIES TO PERSONS OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY ENTRANT OR ANY OF ENTRANT’S SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS, HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, OR ANY PERSON RELATED TO ENTRANT IN ANY WAY.
EACH ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROMOTION, OR ANY GIFTS/INCENTIVES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, PURSUANT TO ARBITRATION CONDUCTED UNDER THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE SPECIFIC PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANT AND PROMOTION VAULT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA , WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW, RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF ARIZONA.
To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, you may send us an email at engage@PromotionVault.com or write to us at: Promotion Vault, 16260 N 71st Street Suite 125 Scottsdale, Arizona 85254.